6.21.2010

TA DA!

Finally a little update...
for all of those special people out there who care about whats goin on in my little life! :) 
I really feel like i do have quit a lot to share, lots of changes, and adjustments going on in our new journey together!
Picture are my favorite part of posts, sadly though, i happened to loose the cord to my camera....but i found Bubba's!  So the only pics your getting are a few from our honeymoon....5 months ago.  Ha Ha But still fun to see!

Here's to 5 months of
MARRIAGE!  :)


this next one was our favorite part i think...it was so fun to shop...
true bargain shopping :)
Chitzen itza!  So very cool.
Our Resort had this neat little restauraunt outside right on the beach...
wish i was there right now, it was splendid.
My Handsome Husband
I Loved loved loved the smoothies, so did Bubba, we got our money's worth, or at least we tried to.

We decided that when guest's don't drink alcohol, they become incredibly cheap for the resort, so we really put alot of effort into getting our money out of it in every other way we could :)  I think we did alright!

 
Hope your all havin a nice day!  I have a bunch more fun things to show you, but i need to have pictures from my camera for all that...be patient, I'll find the stinkin cord. 
Lots more fun to share soon...
i hope! 

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. its about time girlie!! where did you go on your honey moon?? looks like your doing great..p.s.we need to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you know that I'm one of those special people who cares about what is going on in your life. I was just telling Shanee the other day to get after you girls for not blogging more. I was just getting used to feel reconnected and then you go and stop blogging. What's up with that?! I hope you know I'm expecting you to find that camera cable soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you two are so cute! Looks like a great honeymoon. Can't wait to see more pictures. :) Luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?