2.09.2010

Life as a wife :)

Well...its been almost two and a half weeks of marital bliss :)  I really have loved it!  You know what the best part is, and I'm sure there are many that will agree with me, I don't have to leave to go home every single night!  No more drowsy driving, or trying to stay awake til he gets home safe.  Its just jump in bed and enjoying being next to him through the night! 
Wonderful. 
We are happy. 
Oh! I burnt my first dinner last night! ha ha, and my dear hubby was so nice about it.
  I love him.
Our home is starting to come together.  We've worked so hard on it, so its nice to finally feel like its paying off!  It starts really feeling like a home...our home. :)  Playing house is sure fun! 

5 comments:

  1. How cute are you Sarah? I love reading about you and how happy you are. Keep posting now that you are a married woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah!! Cute blog! Congrats on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sarah i'm so happy for you guys! you two look so cute together! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah and Bubba! I'm so happy I came across your blog! I'm glad you guys are so happy and doing well!!

    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are the cutest dang couple ever! I'm sure you are a fabulous wife! The house is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?