8.13.2009

Since i've been HOME!

This post's for you Rissy :)

I'm so lucky to have such an amazing family, i honestly without a doubt would be lost without them. They mean everything to me that is for sure! I did't realize how much i truly missed them. Nothing can replace family!
Family is Everything!
Nothin better than Dress Up with the girls!



Family home evening at the pond!




Causey is so pretty this time of year!



Cabin Fun!



We had fun one night and played hide and seek in the shop warehouse...its real dirty in there. Ha



I LOVE MY COUSINS! Bry looks like a girl ha ha :)



I made a goal long long ago to learn how to play, I'm finally doin it! Nothin' holdin' me back. Thanks to my amazing bro-in-law Jared's mad skills I have the best teacher around! :)
Thanks so much Jar-bear!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Sarah. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet its so fun to be home! Good job learning the guitar! I have always wanted to do that and always start up then stop. Kristin was telling me about the make up you make. I want to try some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where were we when you were having such fun! I will post the drive in pics soon and you can add those to your "Fun with Family" posts.

    Love you and so glad that I got to spend a little time with you, although I forgot to get my eyebrows waxed :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress up!! So fun! Awesome job on learning the guitar... you me and and kylee will have to all try to play together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look cute with your giutar!! but anyways,ya i knew you went in to esthetics! did you like it?? i am kinda nervouse but way excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. r u so excited? bubba comes home when????

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?