8.13.2009

My last week in sunny saint george!

I already miss St. George...My last couple weeks were so much fun tho! Here are a few of the experiences!I'm graduated! yippee! So exciting! I love the massage therapy academy! Isn't the cutest school ever...




Enterprise adventure! Me and Had got lost on the way! Ha so much fun tho!

The drive from St. George out to Enterprise is gorgeous, recommended to all!
Cali Road trip!!!
Super spontaneous, so worth the drive! Tigger, me, and Hadlee!
I miss you so much Had...
p.s. those aren't my glasses ha ha huge, i still look good tho right? :)
Kanarraville Hike! FHE with the singles ward!
Secondhand Serenade Concert!
I utterly enjoy them...soooo good.

1 comment:

  1. looks like tonz of fun! Its crazy that you are already done with school, congrats! You guys are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?