2.01.2010

Weddin' Day!

Wedding day!!!  Thanks to Shan-Ban for the pics (stoll them off her blog). Many more to come! I love this picture... i find it hilarious :)  Look at payton...ha ha!  Oh how i love these little people!
Macey looks adorable...


The rest of the post i dedicate to those who made the wonderful evening.....well wonderful!  I love these ladies.   Also, Tom :)  My mom couldn't have better friends.  Also, thanks to my family, my darling sisters and in-laws, granparents etc!  And obviously my mother herself...it most definitly would not have happened without her...none of it.  She's incredible.  I love you MOM! 

  the busy kitchen.....


The last few are from the day before.  Decorating really was quite fun, i wasn't worried one bit :)  My dear mother i just knew would work out every little thing, and she did!  It was perfect! Thank you all again, I love and appreciate each of you!

2 comments:

  1. Your reception was so pretty and you looked beautiful. Your nieces and nephews are adorable. Hope you are enjoying married life. It's quite an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding day was an amazing day! I am so happy that I got to be there. I have never seen two people more happy on their wedding day than the two of you! Hope you had a fun time in Cancun. Can't wait to hear all about married life from this point on.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?