12.22.2009


As of today.....One more month everybody!  Wow...i truly cannot wait.  I'm gonna take that as a good sign though.  I am so excited to be his eternal companion,  there are no words to describe :) We are completely in love :)  Hope it stays this way forever!

I really hope this smile never leaves my face....and it really is a hard thing to do when i'm lookin at him, there are moments (not often but they do come) when he can make me so angry then it drives me nuts that i can't keep a straight face when he looks at me....
oh bryant. 
We are happy tho, if we can make it through wedding planning we can make it through anything.
Right? :) 
No, I know we have a lot more ahead of us than planning parties, and ya know what... i am really excited for the chance I get of experiencing all of those things with my soon-to-be hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Time has just flown by. I remember you sitting on the couch telling us you weren't sure if you were going to hug Bubba at the airport. :) ha ha You two just compliment each other so much and you'll be such a cute MARRIED couple. :) I love the engagement pictures. Bubba said it was so cold but you two look gorgeous. Hope the wedding planning is coming along. Just remember that when those times you start to get angry it'll all pass on JANUARY 22 and be totally worth every second. You'll look back and laugh. That's what's best about finding your best friend. You can just laugh everything off. LOVE YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?