4.20.2009

Massage Therapy Academy




So...I adore massage school. I honestly can't get enough of it. I'm attending the Massage Therapy Academy here in St. George. Its an incredible school, organized so well, and my instructors are very good at what they do. I respect and look up to the owner of the school so much. Its an old house on the Boulevard that they have turned into a school. Inside every room is a different color! Its so fun! I love this place! It inspires me! I love what i get to learn everyday!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah!! I am so glad you started a blog! :) This will be fun!! I miss you but i am SO glad you are happy and loving school! Wish i could come visit more...

    LoVe YoU!!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so I just looked at bubas count down and it made me sad cuz I realized that he will get home before me and those are some big numbers. I guess not compared to two years but for me it feels like forever. I love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get inspired with an awesome massage this summer too - just kidding! So happy you have a blog.

    Looks like Buba doesn't have much time left. That is exciting! How is his mission?

    ReplyDelete

What do ya think?